Schedule an Appointment
**Prior to scheduling an appointment please look over our piercing policy to make sure you’re prepared before your visit. We are a fully cashless business, who will only be accepting debit/credit cards or mobile pay (Apple Pay etc.)
*Each client must have their own appointment. Therefore, appointments cannot be combined.
- Due to the nature of our business if you do not arrive at your scheduled time your appointment slot will be filled by the next available appointment.
- Please make sure you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time. We will not be responsible for you arriving late and losing your place in line. If you arrive late your spot can and will be lost.
- If you cancel your appointment within the 24 hours of your scheduled time, there will be a 50% non-refundable fee from your prepaid amount.
- Clients must be 18 years of age or older with a valid form of identification. Returning clients must bring their form of ID per visit.
- Minors must have a form of ID accompanied by parent or legal guardian with their ID per visit.
- Must be at least 15 years of age to get anything other than ear lobe piercings. Minors are not permitted to any oral piercings, dermal implants and intimate piercings.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID:
- Government issued State ID
- Driver’s License
- Birth Certificate
*We cannot accept any forms of identifications which are expired, it must be active and valid.
*Unfortunately, we do not accept Military ID’s.
*Guardians must have proper documentation proving their guardianship.
*Please make sure to have a physical form of ID, we will not be able to take pictures from phones, emails, social media and etc.
If you would like to save some time, we highly recommend fulling out our release form before your visit: